Listening In

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Spring, a little late


30th March 2011


A friend from overseas is spending a week here.

Before leaving Hong Kong, she went through the media reports on Japan, sifted the facts out of the scare-mongering and decided that much of the reaction was over-reaction.

I think this is why we are friends.

So she is here now and we spent time yesterday with the people and trees of Kyoto at the imperial palace park.




Early sakura.




Early sakura mania.




Ready for the close-up.




Sakura mania en famille.




Ume. I think.






A pair of peach flowers.




















Old life together.



















New life together.

1 comment:

Ixchell said...

I saw your comment in Ode Magazine to Anne's letter, and it filled me with hope and brought the love that is in my heart back up to 'full'. Thank you so much for writing in. I just read your blog and know that if the world can find these nuggets filled with love and hope and peace - and leave their fear at the door,for even a moment - something better will in that moment be created. Thanks again for sharing. Love and light to the world ~ Ixchell